Hands on Review – TAG Heuer CAK2110.BA0833 Aqua Racer Men’s Automatic Watch
- High-quality Swiss automatic mechanism
- Textured black dial with color contrast silver markers and hands (hour, minute, second)
- Features a 3 sub dial chronograph, along with the stopwatch
- Includes a small date window at the 3 o’clock location
- Luminous filled hands and markers
- Uni-directional ceramic bezel
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal prevents scratch damages
- Stainless steel bracelet (deployment clasped with push button); men’s standard length, 20 mm width
- 43 mm case diameter, 15 mm case thickness
- Water resistant up to 1640 feet / 500 meters
Sleek and versatile
The silver and black color scheme makes TAG Heuer Men’s CAK2110.BA0833 Aqua Racer 500 Analog Display Swiss Automatic Silver Watch fashionable, and goes with any outfit you opt for. It can be worn on many different occasions, or just on a daily basis.
Easy to read
The simplicity of the dial makes it very user-friendly, and doesn’t look too crowded even for the chronograph. You can even tell the time when it’s dark, thanks to the luminous filled hands and markers.
You get what you pay for
Anyone could see that this timepiece is expensive, but if you could see the level of durability and eccentric design, you won’t think twice of buying it.
Not for small wrists
The link bracelet is too large for men with small wrists.
Where to Buy the TAG Heuer CAK2110.BA0833 Aqua Racer Men’s Automatic Watch
TAG Heuer concocted another blend of incredible design and mechanism for each wearer to be proud of. Introducing TAG Heuer Men's CAK2110.BA0833 Aqua Racer 500 Analog Display Swiss Automatic Silver Watch.It has a textured dial with color contrast silver markers and hands; Includes a chronograph, and a small date window at the 3 o’clock position. The bezel is made out of stainless steel, with uni-directional feature. Anti-reflective sapphire protects the case, and attached to it is a stainless steel, deployment clasped band.