Check out this article: Best TAG Heuer Watches to Own for Men
- Automatic quartz mechanism, 38-hour power saving
- Black dial with color contrast markers and hands (hour, minute, second)
- Features a day and date window at the 3 o’clock position
- Fixed stainless steel bezel
- Black alligator leather strap with deployment buckle closure; men’s standard length, 22.90 mm width
- 41 mm case diameter, 12 mm case thickness
- Luminous filled markers and hands
- Water resistant up to 100 meters / 300 feet; appropriate for swimming and snorkeling but not as deep as diving
Stunning and stylish
The color scheme of the dial alone is already beautiful, but then comes the alligator leather which gives a professional accent. Tag Heuer Carrera Automatic Black Dial Black Leather Men’s Watch is suitable for any outfit, from formal attires to casual wear.
Easy to read
The simplicity of the face makes it very user-friendly and readable in any type of light setting – especially because of the luminous filled markers and hands.
The day and date window is a huge plus. It makes things easier when you can see the calendar on your watch.
Don’t attempt to submerge
Yes, it’s promised that it can withstand meters of water, but it’s best not to submerge it because the leather becomes uncomfortable when it’s damp.
Striking in both appearance and durability, Tag Heuer Carrera Automatic Black Dial Black Leather Men’s Watch is truly worth its price. It has a jet black dial and gold color contrast markers and hands, luminous-filled. It also features a day and date window at the 3 o’clock position. The bezel is made from stainless steel, while the window is protected by scratch resistant crystal. Attached to it is the finest alligator leather. This incredible timepiece can withstand water up to 330 feet / 100 meters.