Check out this article: Best TAG Heuer Watches to Own for Men
- High quality automatic mechanism
- Textured black dial with silver hands and markers (hour, minute, second)
- Includes 3 sub dials for the chronograph
- Features a small date window at the 3 o’clock position
- Tachymeter around the face perimeter
- Case is protected by sapphire crystal; prevents scratch damages, and anti-reflective
- Stainless steel silver band (fold over clasp w/ double push button); men’s standard length, 20 mm width
- 43 mm case diameter, 16 mm case thickness
- Luminous filled hands and markers
- Water resistant up to 330 feet / 100 meter; appropriate for submersion but not as deep as diving
Sleek and stylish
TAG Heuer Men’s CAT2010.BA0952 Link Chronograph Watch is very suitable to wear with any outfit – professional, formal, or casual. It has stunning, fashionable color scheme.
Easy to read
The dial is large enough for its features, and the color contrast scheme makes it user-friendly. Also, the luminous filled hands and markers are a huge plus!
Not only is the case water resistant, but the link bracelet as well. The stainless steel band won’t wear off.
Not for the small wrists
The link bracelet might be too loose for men with small wrists, and may cause inconvenience as it dangles on your wrist.
Perfected not only by appearance but also by durability and reliability, AG Heuer Men's CAT2010.BA0952 Link Chronograph Watch is more than what you can ask for. Featuring a textured black dial with luminous filled silver markers and hands, with 3 sub dials for the chronograph, a tachymeter, and a date window at the 3 o’clock position. The face window is made with tough sapphire crystal which protects it from scratch damages. This timepiece can be submerged down to 330 feet / 100 meters of water.