Check out this article: Best TAG Heuer Watches to Own
- Case – The round stainless steel case measures 42 mm wide and 11.5 mm thick. It comes with a fixed grey ion-plated with a tachymeter.
- Dial – The grey dial, protected with anti-reflective sapphire crystal, comes with silver-tone index hour markers (12 o’clock position in Arabic numeral) and hands. It has 3 sub dials showing 60 second, 30 minute and 1/10 of a second.
- Band – The stainless steel watchband, 20 mm wide, comes with a fold-over clasp with safety for security.
- Movement – The watch is powered by quartz movement.
- Water resistance – It has a water resistance of 660 feet or 200 meters.
- Since this watch is basically made with stainless steel, it can blend well with almost any attire – formal, casual and sports wear. So if you’re in need of an accessory to complete your look, this watch will be perfect because it’s truly a stunner.
- Not only is this timepiece beautiful and elegant, it’ll also made with the finest and most durable materials – stainless steel case and strap, and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, to ensure that it will endure heavy-duty uses.
- The series of functions this watch has are designed not only for daily use, but also for certainly activities like water sports thanks to its excellent water resistance of 660 feet or 200 meters.
- Although this timepiece has a lot to offer to its user, it’s still quite expensive considering that there are other watches that can offer such features at a lower price.
- This TAG Heuer timepiece is quite heavy with a big-face dial that can be a problem for some men especially when they plan to wear this daily.
This TAG Heuer Men's CAU1115.BA0858 watch is truly essential for men who seek masculinity, sophistication, and functionality in a timepiece.