Check out this article: Best TAG Heuer Watches to Own for Men
- High quality Swiss quartz movement
- Black accentuated dial with color contrast white Arabic numeral markers and hands (hour, minute, second)
- Features 3 sub dials for the chronograph
- Includes a day and date window at the 3 o’clock position
- Tachymeter around the face perimeter
- Dial window is protected by anti-reflective sapphire crystal that prevents watch from scratches
- Stainless steel silver toned case
- Buckle clasped, black leather strap; men’s standard length, 21.5 mm width
- 7 case diameter, 16.7 case thickness
- Water resistant up to 330 feet / 100 meters; appropriate for submersion but not as deep as diving
Simple yet versatile and fashionable
The color scheme is not that sophisticated, but it gives off a professional looking accent to the wearer. TAG Heuer Men’s CV2A10.FC6235 Carrera Automatic can be worn with any outfit – from casual to formal – and to any occasion.
The different features of this watch are truly remarkable. It’s very reliable and it serves well for those who always want to keep track.
Say goodbye to water damages even if you take this watch to go swimming with you.
Can be too crowded
You might get confused for the first few uses – the dial has so many features on t that you might not see what you’re specifically looking for.
Astounding in both looks and function, TAG Heuer Men's CV2A10.FC6235 Carrera Automatic Chronograph Day-Date Watch is a state of the art accessory that you’ll surely admire. It’s plated with a black dial with color contrast Arabic numeral markers and hands, as well as its chronograph sub dials. It includes a day and date window in the color of white on the 3 o’clock location, and a tachymeter for the bezel. As of durability, the dial window is protected by anti-reflective sapphire crystal, on a stainless steel case. Attached to the case is comfortable buckle clasped leather.