Check out this article: Best TAG Heuer Watches to Own
- Case – The round stainless steel case, 42 mm wide and 12 mm thick, is coated with black titanium carbide. The stationary bezel, made with the same material, is engraved with a tachymeter.
- Dial – The black-tone dial comes with a black and red luminous index hour markers and hands. It has three sub dials displaying 60 second, 1/10th of a second, and 30 minute with a date display at its 4 o’clock position. The dial is protected with a sapphire crystal.
- Band – The black rubber watchband, 9 inches long and 22.9 mm wide, comes with a deployment buckle for closure.
- Movement – This watch is powered by quartz movement.
- Water resistance – The watch has a water resistance of 200 meters or 660 feet.
- The rubber watchband is lightweight and very comfortable to wear, as it doesn’t dig into the user’s skin. Furthermore, rubber straps are water resistant therefore; they’re great for sports wear.
- The user is assured of the watch’s durability thanks to its solid construction from the stainless steel case coated with black titanium carbide, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, along with its rubber watchband. This makes it not only a suitable timepiece for everyday wear, but also during some of your outdoor activities.
- This timepiece has a lot of features to offer any man who is into sports and adventures would really enjoy having. Its sophisticated and masculine aesthetics blend well with its solid construction producing a timepiece intentionally for outdoor use.
- Some men seek a much affordable watch offering almost the same features and materials this timepiece has.
- Since it has a rubber strap, it’s usually inappropriate to use during formal occasions, as it doesn’t blend well with attires for such event.
Sporty and adventurous? Need a watch that’ll accompany you through all these? Then take a look at this Tag Heuer Formula 1 watch.