Check out this article: Best TAG Heuer Watches to Own
- High quality automatic movement
- Textured silver dial with contrast markers and hands (hour, minute, second) of the same color
- Special features include a reversing day and date window at the 6 o’clock position, a Roman numeral marked stainless steel bezel, and a 38 hours power reserve
- Luminous filled hands
- Sapphire crystal deflects light as well as protects dial from scratch damages
- Stainless steel fold-over clasped bracelet; men’s standard length, 20 mm width
- 42 mm case diameter, 13 mm case thickness
- Water resistant down to 660 feet / 200 meters; appropriate for submersion and even diving
Luxurious and fashionable
TAG Heuer Men’s WAT2015.BA0951 Link Analog Display Quartz Silver Watch is perfect for those who opt for luxury fashion pieces. You can take this watch at almost any occasion, or dress it down with casual wear.
It’s admirable that it includes a calendar on the dial – it’s always a huge plus.
Easy to read
Not only is it readable at normal light settings, but also in the dark, thanks to the luminous filled feature.
Not for small wrists
The fold over clasp stays on the same position and cannot be adjusted, but you could always have it resized.
TAG Heuer Men's WAT2015.BA0951 Link Analog Display Quartz Silver Watch has the stunning professional look that will amp up any outfit. It has a textured silver dial with luminous filled hands and markers of the same color, but with contrast. It also includes a reversing day and date window at the bottom of the face. The best about it is its automatic operated and has 38 hours power reserve. All these incredible features are protected by anti-reflective sapphire crystal, and strapped on a silver toned, stainless steel case and bracelet.