- Color: The Aquaracer WAF1414.BA0823 is identified by its white mother-of-pearl dial and fine –brushed, polished steel case and bracelet.
- Display: The hands and index markers of the Aquaracer WAF1414.BA0823 are luminescent, and a single Arabic-numeral marker indicates the 12 o’clock position. It also has a date window at the 3 o’clock mark. Its dial display window is made out of scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The Aquaracer WAF1414.BA0823 also has a unidirectional turning bezel that serves as a tachymeter.
- Bracelet: This timepiece’s link bracelet’s enclosure is a fold-over clasp with double push button. It follows women’s standard strap length, and is 14 mm in thickness.
- Movement and Dimensions: The Aquaracer WAF1414.BA0823’s case is 27 mm in diameter and 7 mm thick. It runs on one of the most reliable and accurate types of watch movement – Swiss Quartz.
- Special features: The WAF1414.BA0823 Aquaracer Stainless Steel Mother-of-Pearl Dial Watch is water-resistant for up to 300 meters.
A Good Diving Partner
One of the outstanding qualities of the Aquaracer WAF1414.BA0823 is that it is water-resistant for up to 300 meters. You can wear this watch to a basic diving trip, and never worry about water ruining your beautiful Tag Heuer watch. Although it is still advisable to get a real diver’s watch for more complex or deeper dives, but for most folks who are just on a vacation, this does wonders.
Form Meets Function
The Aquaracer WAF1414.BA0823 is a discreetly luxurious watch that you can wear with almost anything, under most conditions. It is neither gaudy nor simplistic, and yet it does more than a regular watch does. For example, the luminous hands are great for reading time under dim-light conditions and even underwater.
Tag Heuer stands by its promise of unfailing durability and quality by using only the best materials and employing artisan-like craftsmanship. Swiss movement watches are the most reliable and accurate type of time pieces in the market. Aside from this, the sapphire crystal dial display window is scratch-resistant, that only a diamond can scratch it. These are what Tag Heuer watches are made of and what its customers expect. The Aquaracer WAF1414.BA0823 is no exception.
My only beef with this watch is that it lacks numbers on the dial. It is much easier to tell time underwater or in the dark if the luminous hands were complemented with large numbers.
“Glamorous Performance” is how TAG Heuer describes it Aquaracer line of ladies watches, as this collection combines luxury with reliability. The WAF1414.BA0823 Aquaracer Stainless Steel Mother-of-Pearl Dial Watch flawlessly exemplifies this as it combines the reliability of Swiss quartz movement, a sapphire crystal, and water-resistance of up to 300 meters, with the indulgence of a unidirectional bezel, luminescent hands, and a sleek stainless steel overall look.