Check out this article: Best TAG Heuer Watches to Own for Men
- High-quality automatic Swiss quartz mechanism; operates with movement without the need of a battery
- Black toned dial with silver color contrast markers and hands (hour, minute, second)
- Features a mini-dial at the bottom of the face
- Includes a small date window at the 3 o’clock location
- Sapphire crystal protects case from scratch damages as well as deflect light
- Square shaped stainless steel bezel
- Black leather strap with buckle clasp closure; men’s standard length, 22 mm width
- 5 case diameter, 13 mm case thickness
- Luminous filled hands and markers
- Water resistant up to 99 feet / 30 meters; not appropriate for submersion
Beautiful and classy
Though TAG Heuer Men’s WW2110.FC6177 Monaco Automatic Leather Strap Watch is made to be worn with formal and business clothes, it can also be dressed down with casual wear. Truth be told: online pictures of this timepiece doesn’t give justice to its true beauty.
Easy to read
It has a very simple dial, and with the color contrast markers, it’s so easy to use. You can even use it at dark areas because of its luminous filled hands and markers.
Water resistance is quite useless
It’s promised meters of water resistance, yet it can’t endure submersion, only small splashes of water.
TAG Heuer Men's WW2110.FC6177 Monaco Automatic Leather Strap Watch will amp up any outfit as you wear it. It has a stunning dial – plated black with silver markers and hands, a date window at the 3 o’clock position, and a square mini dial at the bottom of the face. This incredible timepiece doesn’t need any battery; it operates with movement. Sapphire crystal protects the window from scratches, at the same time deflects light. The silver toned, square shaped, stainless steel dial is attached to durable black leather with buckle closure.