- Large 2 zone split dial
- Black strap
- Alarm, chrono, 2 timezones, Hour/Minute/Second , timer 12/24 hour time
- Stainless-steel buckle closure
- Metalized case
- Red metallic accents
- Water-resistant to 100 M
- This is best not only because of its feel, but for its less weight as well
- The band is more flexible and not as reflective to light, giving it a greater appearance of superiority and workmanship.
- All of the features in the timepiece work as advertised
- Detailed instruction booklet is there
- If you’re in the market for a digital watch that looks great, while being relatively inexpensive (so that you won’t feel too bad if you manage to lose it or someone decides to steal it from you)
- A great watch for the money
- Comfortable and really stylish watch
- The buttons are nice and firm
- Its operation is very simple and fairly priced.
- Plastic is used in face of this watch which is little below the frame height, so 90% save from scratches.
- A solid sturdy watch
- The detailed instruction manual helps in setting up the watch with ease
- This watch was quite a bit heavier than anticipated.
- There are no hinges where the straps of the band meet the head of the watch, which some people may wouldn’t like
- Before I forget, the way the picture is marketed is a bit misleading, because it’s not glowing as shown in the picture.
- The buttons get pushed easily even with a small touch that cause it to flip into another mode like alarm, stopwatch etc.
- It looks cheesy. The programming is too complex and doesn’t seem to match what the watch does.
- This watch has a massive design fault. Unlike the website photo, the display is not blue but when the light button is pressed.
- Gray text on black background, not visible – It has a dull gray text set on a black background making it completely unworkable.
It’s going into the gift basket donated to a fundraiser as it will get a nice bid at the silent auction. You have to strain your eyes to tell the time as its just blurred. If you are buying this watch to tell time beware. As it fails the basic requirement of watch – that is to get time with ease.
It’s been 50 years that Armitron has been making best quality durable watches and recognizes how valuable the time is. Time for friends, family and time for all those special moments in life is an immeasurable gift that Armitron understands with its huge collection of women’s & men’s watches, but this watch is an exception.