- In terms of dimensions, the Rolex Explorer II should be able to fit any man who wants it. Its case diameter is 42 mm, while its case thickness is 13 mm. The bracelet of the timepiece has a length of 7 inches and a width of 15 mm.
- The case of the Rolex Explorer is solid and it has sapphire for its crystal. In its bracelet, an oyster clasp is used to ensure the watch will stay put when worn.
- The Rolex Explorer II White Automatic Stainless Steel Men’s Watch 216570WSO is designed to be casual enough to be worn no matter how you dress yourself. It may not be as flashy as other Rolex watches, but its stainless steel case material, and white and silver toned dial and hands are effortlessly elegant nonetheless.
- The dial of this timepiece is analog, and the bezel around it features a 24-hour marking. There are also index dial markers found in this watch.
- For better viewing and time telling, luminescent markers are added to the hands and markers of the wristwatch.
- For those who enjoy water sports and other wet activities, the Rolex Explorer II is designed with the screw down crown, which enables the owner of the watch to use it even while under water. Similar to other Rolex watches, the Rolex Explorer II is still water resistant at around 100 meters below the surface.
- People usually buy this product as a reward for their hard work. However, there are also people who buy this timepiece as a reward for somebody else. Gifting a Rolex Explorer II is a gesture exhibiting how much you value or care for the receiver of the gift.
- For the most pragmatic people, Rolex may not seem to be the best item to spend money on. However, people with an excellent eye for the worth of the item should be able to realize that a Rolex watch, such as the Rolex Explorer II, is a wonderful investment that could reap huge profits in the future.
- Also, with the materials specified as being used for this timepiece, one could expect that the Rolex Explorer II could last for a long time without showing the usual signs of wear and tear.
- The Rolex Explorer II is a high-end product that an average person could not easily afford. There are tons of other lower priced watches that one could choose from, but those would definitely not compare to the quality of a Rolex.
- Repairing a Rolex could be hard since you would have to seek the help of the experts, and would have to pay more for the unique parts used for the Rolex.
Knowing the pros and cons of the Rolex Explorer II White Automatic Stainless Steel Men’s Watch 216570WSO, you are now better equipped in determining whether a Rolex is the better choice for you.
Also Check Out These Amazing Articles:
Just like with any luxury item, owning a Rolex watch has many pros and cons. In order to show you how polarizing the decision of buying an expensive timepiece is, an examination of the various pros and cons of the Rolex Explorer II White Automatic Stainless Steel Men’s Watch 216570WSO is necessary.