- Case– The Timex Global Trainer Speed and Distance GPS Watch features a black lightweight resin case, which measures 56 mm in width. Above is a silver-tone top ring also made from resin. The entire case is protected by an acrylic crystal or lens.
- Strap– The black strap is made from resin and is secured by a buckle clasp.
- Battery– Timex Global Trainer comes with a rechargeable battery.
- Technology– This watch is powered by SiRFstar III GPS allows its user to track workout information by displaying it onto the screen. One can monitor to his or her speed, distance, elapsed time, pace, and calories burned. It also provides a 20-workout memory along with dated summaries enabling the record of 1,000 laps of information. This GPS-powered watch is capable of measuring altitude, ascent and descent rates and distances. This timepiece is also ANT+ compatible.
- Water resistance– It is a water-resistant watch of up to 50 meters.
A reliable watch is an important tool for every athlete. It keeps track not only of time but also of one’s improvement. Because of this, finding a great watch that will surely last is as important as finding a functional one. This Timex Global Trainer Speed and Distance GPS Watch is widely acclaimed for its durability. This is watch is something you can rely during your most challenging days of training and actual competition.
Athletes, particularly triathletes, find the need for a watch that keeps up with the nature of the activities involved. Because triathlon and other similar competition make use of both waters and land, it is also important that your time-keeping device can keep up with the varying environment. Whether it is for biking, running, swimming and even mountain climbing, the Timex Global Trainer Speed and Distance GPS Watch is an ultimate choice. Moreover, it features Indiglo night light with night mode features. So, running or biking at night won’t be much of a problem.
Now when it comes to functionality, no doubt, Timex Global Trainer Speed and Distance GPS Watch is a keeper. First, it enables its user to monitor workout data like distance, speed, calories burned, elapsed time, and others. All information is displayed on a customizable screen, which can accommodate up to four screen views. For other uses like mountain climbing, this powerful watch helps measure altitude, ascent rate, and descent rate. Because of its ANT+ compatibility, you can coordinate it with third party bike to measure cadence, speed, and distance. For navigation use, this watch is capable of recalling old routes and making new ones. Moreover, it has a hands-free feature that automatically starts or stops data capture functions.
The Timex Global Trainer Speed and Distance GPS Watch has also some disadvantages. When it comes to its design, smaller people might find this watch bulky on their wrists. Second, this timepiece has limited wearability. Its style restricts its use on corporate or important events that either builds impression or established credibility and formality. Lastly, users have complained about its slow acquisition of GPS signal.
Set the bar high in choosing the appropriate sports watch for you. If you are looking for a highly reliable watch that offers unlimited benefits in terms of versatility, durability and functionality, then you are on the right page. The Timex Global Trainer Speed and Distance GPS Watch allows you to be on the edge above others. To know why, then here’s a review of this stunning watch.