Check out this article: Best Timex Watches to Own
- Case – The round 42 mm wide and 12 thick case and its stationary bezel are made with stainless steel.
- Dial – The white dial features black Roman numeral hour markers and silver, white and blue luminous hands. It has three sub dials displaying date, day of the week, and 24-hour, along with a month and year display. It’s protected with a mineral crystal.
- Band – The watchband is made with stainless steel, 20 mm wide, with a fold over clasp for security.
- Movement – This watch is powered by automatic self-movement.
- Water Resistance – This watch has a water resistance of 330 feet or 100 meters.
- The sleek and stylish design of this watch makes it easier to match with any type of attire. It also has a modern appeal therefore; it’s striking when worn for any kind of occasion.
- This timepiece offers a solid construction as it’s basically made of stainless steel. So if you want a long lasting watch, this timepiece will not fail you.
- Although unsuitable for diving, this timepiece offers an excellent water resistance enough for certain water activities like swimming and snorkeling.
- You cannot deny the multi-functionality of this watch because aside from providing time, it also shows the annual calendar with an excellent water resistance.
- Since it’s powered by automatic self-movement, this watch has to be worn regularly to ensure that it provides the accurate information.
- Some of the users find the dial quite small, especially the sub dials, making it hard for them to get the information they need at just one glance.
Invest in this Timex Men's T2N291AB SL Series watch and you will certainly not regret buying this watch for you will enjoy a clean, sleek and multi-functional timepiece.