Hands on Review – Timex T49799 Expedition Dive Style Men’s
- Case – The round case, 44 wide and 13 mm thick, and its unidirectional bezel featuring Arabic numbers are made with brushed stainless steel
- Dial – The blue dial is accentuated with white and silver luminous dot hour markers and hands. It has three sub dials displaying 10 hour, 60 second and 30 minute with a date display sitting at the 4 o’clock position. The dial is shielded by mineral crystal.
- Band – This timepiece comes with a stainless steel watchband, 21 mm wide, with a box safety clasp for closure.
- Movement – Quartz movement powers this watch.
- Water Resistance – This watch has a water resistance of 660 feet or 200 meters.
- This watch offers loads of functions from accurate timekeeping thanks to its quartz movement, three sub dials, a date display, a tachymeter, along with a great water resistance.
- The sleek design of this timepiece is truly remarkable that it actually looks perfectly good with almost any attire – formal, casual and even sports wear.
- No worries if you accidental splash water or drop it off the pool because it has an excellent water resistance suitable for certain water sports.
- You won’t have difficulty getting the information you need even in dim or dark lighting conditions because aside from its luminous hands and hour markers, it comes with Indiglo night light with night mode.
- This timepiece can last for decades thanks to its sturdy construction of stainless steel case, watch bracelet and mineral crystal protecting its dial.
- The only disadvantage of this watch is its large sub dial, which won’t look good with small-framed individuals or those with small wrists.
Where to Buy the Timex T49799 Expedition Dive Style Men’s
Sleek, elegant and multi-functional timepiece - this is what Timex gives to its customers through their Timex Men's T49799 Expedition Dive Style watch.