Hands On Review – Timex T49859 Adventure Series Men’s Watch
- Analog quartz movement
- Black dial with color contrast Arabic numeral markers and hands (blue second hand)
- Features a tide tracker: counts high to low tide
- Thermometer with digital display shows water and air temperature
- Reliable digital compass, modifiable angle for more accuracy
- Date window at the 6 o’clock position
- Unidirectional bezel
- Stainless steel case, protected against scratch damages
- Silicone buckle clasped band in black color; men’s standard length, 16 mm width
- 46 mm case diameter, 13 mm case thickness
- Water resistant up to 330 feet / 100 meters suitable for submersion such as swimming and snorkeling
Fashionable and versatile
It’s made for outdoor activities, but the sleek design makes it versatile to go with any outfit. It’s wearable with any casual attire, and definitely can be worn on a daily basis.
The buckle clasped silicone band fits perfectly and won’t snag on your skin.
Multiple functions are very reliable
You can count on its every feature – the tide marker, compass, temperature, etc. It’s a must for any person who would opt for long trips in the woods or the ocean.
It has the finest materials, and shows no potential of deteriorating or wearing out. You get what you pay for this incredible timepiece. – except for the buttons, but we’ll get to that later.
Buttons are hard to use
Users complain that it either gets stuck or fall out.
Where To Buy The Timex T49859 Adventure Series Men’s Watch
Timex Men's T49859 Intelligent Quartz Adventure Series Tide Temp Compass Black Silicone Strap Watch is perfect for the outdoor people. It has unique features and a very sleek design – a tide tracker, thermometer, air/water temperature and more. Its stainless steel case is attached to a very comfortable buckle clasped silicone band. More importantly, the watch is completely water resistant up to 330 feet.