Hands On Review – Timex T49905 Expedition Men’s Rugged Field Watch
- High quality analog quartz mechanism
- Black dial with white color contrasting, Arabic numeral markers and skeletal hands (hour, minute, second)
- Indiglo night light system
- Special features include: 3 sub dial chronograph, date window at the 4 o’clock location, and a tachymeter around the face perimeter
- Mineral crystal protects dial from scratch damages
- Brass case and bezel
- Brown calfskin leather strap, with buckle closure; men’s standard length, 20 mm width
- 42 mm case diameter, 12 mm case thickness
- Water resistant down to 330 feet / 100 meters; appropriate for submersion but not as deep as diving
Classically vintage and fashionable
Timex Men’s T49905 “Expedition” Rugged Field Watch with Brown Leather Band has the best complementary colors and material that makes it stunning and versatile enough to go with almost any outfit – from casual to formal, expect this watch to amp it up!
Easy to read
This watch is truly user friendly – it’s readable at any light settings, even at dark thanks to the Indiglo nightlight feature.
Thing incredible timepiece includes any other information on time that will benefit its wearer; it comes with a handy chronograph, a date window and a tachymeter – how’s that for a watch?
The leather hugs your wrist so perfectly, and it’s not bulky that you won’t even notice you’re wearing a watch!
Not entirely water resistant
Soaking the leather in water would only deteriorate the strap little by little, and it would be uncomfortable wearing the leather in damp form. But, you can expect the case to be sturdy and protected by this feature.
Where To Buy The Timex T49905 Expedition Men’s Rugged Field Watch
Timex Men's T49905 "Expedition" Rugged Field Watch with Brown Leather Band is military inspired, with a pinch of vintage – an undeniable complementary fusion design. The black dial is ornamented with white Arabic numeral markers and skeletal hands, along with the 3 sub dial chronograph, a tachymeter around the dial perimeter, and a date window at the 4 o’clock position. And thanks to the Indiglo night light system, you can see all these special features at the darkest of times. This timepiece is also water resistant down to 330 feet.