Hands On Review – Tissot Automatics III Men’s T065.430.11.051.00
- Material – Scratch resistant sapphire crystal dial window material type, stainless steel case, bezel, and band
- Display – Analog display type with luminescent stick hours and hands markers plus day, date, time data
- Design – Sophisticatedly structured case and bracelet type strap
- Color – Color black dial with silver second, minute, and hour’s hands, case and strap
- Dimensions – 40 mm case diameter with 10 mm thickness and men’s standard sized band length with width of 20 mm
- Weight – 4.96 ounces ultra light weight with total of 3 lbs shipping weight
- Warranty – 1 year limited warranty provided by the seller
In terms of design, this timepiece is the top notch. It screams elegance and sophistication. It looks simple yet really fancy. Wearing this watch, you will surely bag compliments. It makes an irresistible impressive statement.
Durability is the forte of Tissot when it comes to the products they sell to the market. They assure that each of their timepieces will last for decades. Wearing this watch, you can feel how sturdy, strong, and well made it is.
This timepiece can resist up to 30 meters or 100 feet water depth. It can be used for showering, swimming, and snorkeling, except scuba diving.
If you are looking for a solar powered wristwatch, this one is an item off your list. It can be burdensome to have its batteries replaced regularly.
Where To Buy The Tissot Automatics III Men’s T065.430.11.051.00
“Sophistication and elegance at its finest” This statement best describes the Tissot Automatics III black dial steel men’s watch. The aesthetics of this watch is very impressive and divine. Not only in terms of appearance but as well as with quality, this is pride of Tissot is the real deal. For over 150 years Tissot has been in the timepiece industry, they consistently deliver high-end and superior quality watches. This product ideally manifests maximum customer satisfaction.