Hands On Review – Tissot Men’s T0334101605300 Classic Dream Strap Watch
This is a great choice for those looking for a dress watch with a classic style. Even if it does not boast much, its classic elegance and unassuming attitude are still there. The Tissot Classic Dream Strap Men’s watch is best characterized as small and thin, complete with a rather simple dial dotted with Roman numerals to tell time, and a black strap.
The watch is also known to be very accurate when it comes to timekeeping. Those who have worn this Tissot masterpiece for a long time now can attest how they haven’t lost track of time for a very long period. The watch is beautiful overall, and the style us timeless. It’s a classic timepiece you would want to wear your whole life.
Here are some other great features you might want to learn about this Tissot classic:
- Black, classic dial with a distinct crocodile pattern steel case
- Antireflective crystal that is also known to be scratch-resistant
- A 7” adjustable strap
- Water-resistant up to a hundred feet (30 meters)
- Quartz movement
- Stainless steel case on the back (38 mm)
The band is designed for comfort, and it blends with your dressing style smoothly, just like how the Tissot brand is meant to be. It may sport a rather large case despite a small dial, but it fits the watches’ classic personality flawlessly. Everyone loved its price as well, and how their Tissot classic timepiece is almost similar to any Patek Philippe masterpiece being sold for less.
While there have been may praises, there are also some issues you might want to know about this watch:
- For starters, some users complain of a very small battery that could only last for 10 good months. Some were disappointed with its vacuum seal requirement, which means they would have to spend more just to change the battery.
- Other complaints talk about how the second hand is a bit disproportionate with the dial’s indices – an annoying defect that is also common among quartz wristwatches.
- Some pointed how the crocodile strap does not fit anywhere at all with Tissot concepts, and that its too “beefy” and thick for such a small and thin watch, but these are just personal preferences, as experts would claim.
At the end of the day, it’s the classic personality of the Tissot Classic Dream Strap Men’s watch that matters the most, especially when you want to wear something to complement your casual dressing style wherever you want to go. It also provides a better value than Swiss-made dress watches. Call it a poor man’s Patek if you will, though it does have a bit more elegance to it.
Where To Buy The Tissot Men’s T0334101605300 Classic Dream Strap Watch
The Tissot Classic Dream Strap Men’s watch is not only simple and good-looking, but it is also affordable as well. It’s one of those timepieces you could easily get considering its price range. Bigger men might want to give it a real thought, though, as the dial size is rather small and therefore would look much better on average-sized men.