Its reasonable price is a sure plus to love if you would consider the great features that this watch possesses. Following are descriptions of the great features and some little drawbacks about this piece.
This Tissot timepiece has a great water-resistant capacity of up to a depth of 200 meters or 660 feet. That is evidence of the watch’s durability and therefore justifies the higher price which is around twice that of other Tissot timepieces. Here are some more pros for this product:
- This watch has the right size. The round face is huge, but not too big to cause discomfort to the user. The size is so right, just enough for the wearer to know that it’s there.
- The glass of this timepiece is made of sapphire, making it exceptionally resistant to scratches. If you have been accustomed to breaking watches due to silly and reckless movements, this watch is able to end your troubles.
- The watch’s case and the bracelet links are highly polished and nice-looking. Because of that kind of finish, Tissot reminds everyone to take extra care of the bracelet as it is highly susceptible to scratching.
- The watch case is designed to last long because of the hardboard material. You can be sure the watch is fine while tucked inside the box.
- This watch is something you know will stay in place all the time. There’s the clasp which is of the fold-over type and also, there’s a double push button to enhance safety.
- The colors used with this watch offer a great contrast. The sub-dials are pale blue while the main dial has a dark blue hue. The combination makes this watch look classy. This is definitely a timepiece you can use for years to come.
- This Tissot has a crown that’s screwed down for maximum water-resistant capacity.
- This watch has chronograph functions that do the right job and can be easily adjusted.
- The style and design are sporty, but reviews say that it also works well with more serious attire.
It has already been mentioned above that the polishing at the bracelet is highly exceptional that it renders that part susceptible to cuts, bruises, scrapes, or scratches. Users are strongly advised to give extra care on this aspect. Other cons with this product are the following:
- Some people find the colors deceiving. They note that the dark blue dial may sometimes appear black.
- This is a great timepiece. However, there are many fake versions around. You’ve got to be careful especially when the price is too low. Internet stores sell this piece with the range of $260 to $310. Watch out for prices way below $260.
As you would notice, these drawbacks are not about the functionality or the watch itself. If you will read reviews about the Tissot Men’s T17158642 T-Sport PRC200 Chronograph Stainless Steel Blue Dial Watch, you’ll hardly see complaints. If the price is comfortable enough for you, this is definitely a great watch to have.
The Tissot Men's T17158642 T-Sport PRC200 Chronograph Stainless Steel Blue Dial Watch should definitely grace your watch collection. This water-resistant watch boasts of its precise Quartz movement that doesn’t miss a single second.