Better yet, this is better characterized as a large and heavy man’s watch. The bracelet, which is pure beauty from all angles, is a great complement to the sports-inspired design. The polished steel link bracelet is adequately secured using the push-button deployment clasp.
It is also known for its accuracy, just as quartz movement-based timepieces are treasured for. Here are some other notable features you might want to learn to help you make an informed decision.
- For starters, the Tissot PRC 200 Chronograph Men’s watch is highlighted by a black round dial with visible bold-white hour markers and silver-toned hands, Arabic numeral-based indexes are situated at the three o’clock, nine o’clock, and 12 o’clock positions.
- Three sub-dials for more timekeeping information and options, chronograph functions
- Yellow second hand sweep
- Date display visible at the 1600H position highlighted by a white tachymeter
- Stainless steel case to add beauty and security
- The chronograph function headlines a 30-minute chrono function in just a tenth of a second increment
- The whole case measures up to 40 mm in diameter with a thickness of 12 mm.
- Screw-down crown
- Overall product weight at 800 grams
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal window protects the black dial all the time (This feature means you need not worry about accidental scratches, shock and impact during use since the material is as durable as the natural sapphire material itself.).
- Water-resistant at 660 feet (200 meters)
- It comes with a two-year limited warranty.
One of the features that men love about the Tissot PRC 200 Chronograph Men’s watch are three visible and easy-to-read chronograph sub-dials with a built-in tachyometer for better and enhanced functionality, perfect for men who want to play with lots of data and functionality in their hands all the time.
Constructed using a stainless steel case, this chronograph boasts of a stationary steel bezel for durability. However, even with all these great features, there are some who pointed out that the timepiece could be further improved if the designated night illuminators react fast enough to charge up under low light conditions. Such functionality is increasingly important these days, and men appreciate timepieces with such ability.
It may also lack the perpetual calendar that most wearers wish to have to add to their timepieces’ capabilities, but rest assured that changing the date is easy enough. You would only have to perform this once every two months. It’s a must try before investing $2000 to $5000 on a Breitling or an Omega.
If you want something with great value, something that highlights the best of you, this is it. A timepiece also tells a lot of things about the man wearing it. With the Tissot PRC 200 Chronograph Men’s watch on your wrist, let everyone admire your style and confidence.
The Tissot PRC 200 Chronograph Men’s watch is a sports-inspired design made for performance. Consider it Tissot’s answer to outdoor adventure-bound timepieces of other brands in the market these days.