- Stainless steel construction– The case and the bracelet are both made from stainless steel. The fixed bezel is also made from the same material.
- Unique dial features– It is colored silver to match the expanse of steel in its construction. It is also textured to provide maximum visual effect. Making it stand out even further are hands and Roman numeral hand markers that are both made from steel.
- Swiss automatic movement– This movement mechanism ensures that you can expect this watch to be as sharp and precise as anything you’ll see on the market.
- Water resistance for up to 30 meters– While those numbers are not for hardcore sportsmen, it good enough for recreational water activities such as swimming and surfing.
There are a good number of people who have owned this Tissot Le Locle watch. But, there are still people asking if it is worth owning. The pros and cons of this product, as well as what owners of this luxury watch have to say about it are highlighted below.
- Style– Its elegance is the Le Locle’s calling card. When it comes to sheer styling greatness, only a few timepieces can go toe-to-toe with it.
- Precision– It is a Tissot after all. This watch brings the level of precision you come to expect from the brand. Time deviations are kept to a minimum with daily use.
- Versatility– This watch can conceivably fit with just about any type of outfit. Formal or casual, classic or modern, this watch is virtually guaranteed to work perfectly with whatever outfit you’re planning to wear.
- Lack of performance– Some people would bemoan the fact that it lacks functional tools such as subdials and better water resistance. But from the beginning, this watch is not designed for all those things. It’s designed to be a dress watch above all else.
What people have to say about this product highly varies. But one thing just about everyone agrees on is the fact that it looks very impressive. It has the look of a premiere-level luxury timepiece, even if it’s more affordable than, say, a Rolex. Adding to its mystique is the comfort of wearing it. Reviewers noted that it presents a secure feel to your wrist, which further bolsters wearer confidence.
The Tissot T41148333 Le Locle Silver Textured Dial Watch is one of the most unique of its kind in the market. Designed to please even the most ardent of fashion connoisseurs, this timepiece is designed to be worn and lovingly looked at.
With Tissot’s reputation for making some of the best luxury watches in the world, being endorsed by some of the biggest celebrities for generations does not come as a surprise. This brand is remarkable for the superb performance of their products. Groomed to follow the footsteps of other Tissot watches is the featured product in this review: the Tissot Men’s T41148333 Le Locle Silver Textured Dial Watch. What are the things that make this product stand out? And more importantly, does it deserve a space in your jewelry box or watch collection?