Hands On Review – Tissot Men’s T52142113 T-Classic Desire Leather Watch: Pros and Cons
This watch has been featured in GQ Magazine where it was labeled as a great watch in the less-than-$200 price range. One reviewer even described this watch as looking and performing like other watches that cost ten times more. Here are the pros of this timepiece.
- This watch is extremely accurate. Just set the watch correctly and it will never miss telling the right time. The watch doesn’t get lost even for a single second.
- The packaging for this Tissot has been made to impress. The box is heavy and thick with hidden compartments inside. The packaging includes a couple of small manuals. You will love the nice finish of the case.
- The styling is evocative of the great, iconic watch Patek Philippe Calavatra which is worth around a whopping $20,000. Call this watch a “poor man’s Patek.”
- This Swiss-made watch prides itself of a sapphire crystal that’s ultra-resistant to scratching.
- The battery lasts very long. Some customers mentioned about 3 or 4 years of use without ever replacing the battery.
- For a classic watch, the dial size is just right. It is not too big to be showy or catchy. This watch doesn’t overpower the user’s clothing and other accessories. Instead, it blends harmoniously with the wearer’s outfit.
- This Tissot watch has a stainless steel case that doesn’t let water in up to 100 feet. If you are the sporty type, this watch should definitely be a perfect addition to your collection.
- This watch is very comfortable to wear as the black band doesn’t stick to the skin, and yet the band holds firmly. You wouldn’t worry about it slipping out of your watch whether you are running or going swimming.
- The price is reasonable, a fact that many reviewers did not forget to mention in online forums. This watch is available in many popular stores for about $150.
There a few minor setbacks with this Tissot, but not even these can make the whole product underrated. Some of these drawbacks can even be corrected or improved. Here are some of the cons people have noticed with the Tissot Men’s T52142113 T-Classic Desire Leather Watch.
- The logo is not embossed and is located at the buckle. This part makes the classic look suffer a bit. You can actually remove the logo with the use of acetone.
- You will notice the hand for seconds reading to be unaligned from the indices. This defect is usually common among quartz watches.
Despite these minor defects, this watch is still highly recommendable considering its price and its timelessness. This Tissot is something you can wear for a lifetime.
Where To Buy The Tissot Men’s T52142113 T-Classic Desire Leather Watch: Pros and Cons
The Tissot Men's T52142113 T-Classic Desire Leather Watch is the perfect timepiece for those who love the touch of classic style. The combination of black and white in this watch says it all. The leather band is black while the face is white. The archetypal aura is further boosted by the hour indicators which are in black. Following are the pros and cons of this watch.