- Stainless steel construction– Steel can be found in different parts of this product. From the case to the strap, it brings to the table attractive functionality. You can be assured that this timepiece will stand the test of time.
- Massive dial– Measured at 41mm, the silver dial provides a perfect foil for the steel surrounding this watch. Covered by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal window, it also contains 3 subdials for chronograph purposes.
- Chronograph function– This Tissot is a true chronograph. Its 3 subdials capture minute, second, and 1/10 second readings, essential for capturing time down to the smallest of details. And these dials are considerably large too compared to its competition.
- Tachymeter– It is imprinted in the outermost part of the dial.
- Water resistance– This function is considered as an essential for any kind of watch. With up to 100 meters of resistance available, you can confidently use it in the wet conditions, even for basic water sports such as surfing and snorkeling.
- Secure fit– Securing the strap in place is a deployment clasp. It assures a comfortable yet assuring fit, perfect for people who are always on the go.
On paper, the Couturier is a formidable watch. But do its credentials hold up with real-world use? Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of owning the Couturier.
- Style– Plain and simple, it looks elegant from every angle. For a watch that’s named Couturier, this is expected. As advertised, it delivers style in spades. It matches formal, casual, sporting, and other outfits effortlessly.
- Good size– Its heft is perfectly suited for those looking for an amply-sized watch. Not only does its size create an impact, but it also makes reading stuff much easier.
- Versatility– Its versatility is rated very high because of its multitude of useful functions. What’s more, it’s something you’ll love to wear any time of the year.
- Luminous function– While the luminous function of this watch is very effective, it takes time before it becomes fully functional.
- Not for small people– While its size proves to be an asset for the most part, this same size can make it tricky for small men or boys to wear.
As one of the most stylish watches out there, it’s not hard to like the Tissot Men’s TIST0356171103100 Couturier Silver Dial Watch. Stylish, functional, and built to last, it’s a timepiece that’s in for the long haul. For those who want fancy watches, this is a watch that’s more than worth the consideration.
Tissot is one of the biggest watchmakers in the world. They are able to reach their lofty position in the watchmaking world thanks to a unique way of combining form and function in their products. Over the decades, they have produced all kinds of classics that satisfy different tastes and purposes. And the Tissot Men’s TIST0356171103100 Couturier Silver Dial Watch is shaping up to be among these classics. This product review will tell you if the Tissot Couturier will be a worthy addition to your watch collection.