- If you want a watch that tells the most accurate time readings, this is the one you’re looking for.
- This watch is one of the most flexible timepieces ever. The classy and sophisticated look makes it the perfect accessory for both formal and casual men’s clothing.
- This watch will be loved by those who want their watches light. Despite the stainless steel make-up, it only weighs 2.88 ounces.
- This Tissot piece has a buckle/clasp that doesn’t easily wear the holes out. You’ll appreciate that fact although it would take some time for you to get used to the buckle/clasp. Further, the buckle/clasp makes the watch feel solid and comfortable in place.
- This watch utilizes a sapphire crystal that is perfectly resistant to scrapes, scratches, or cuts. If you are the type of a user who wants to wear a watch 24 hours a day, you will not have trouble with this timepiece. Whether sleeping, taking a bath, or on the go, you will not have to worry about the crystal.
- This watch has a timeless aura. The combination of the black leather band and the finely-polished stainless steel casing gives a timeless feel. You’ll see you will hold on to this watch for years to come.
- The watch carries with it a reasonable price. With the kind of durability, 100-meter depth water-resistant capacity, and the timelessness that this watch exudes, $340 is definitely a good price. You will find the classic style and all the other good points worth more than the price.
There are a few minor setbacks with the Tissot T-Trend Couturier Black Dial Chronograph Men’s Watch T0356171605100. Check them out and decide if these setbacks would be annoying to you.
- The dial seems a little busy compared to those of many other watches such as Citizen Watches. The chronograph sub-dials and the main hands are doing things simultaneously.
- There’s also a problem about the clasp. Some people find it awkward to set especially when they are in a hurry. Should you find difficulty in this aspect, just give yourself enough time for setting up. This way, you can also avoid scratching the rim or breaking the band accidentally.
Give special time to studying warranty issues. There could be a big difference between buying from an internet shop and buying directly from the Tissot website. Some internet shops don’t offer any warranty on this product at all.
You’ll get a lot of ideas about pricing and warranty issues by reading reviews. Most of these reviews discuss the positive aspects of this timepiece, and reading about them may convince you that it’s really worth spending your money on.
The Tissot T-Trend Couturier Black Dial Chronograph Men’s Watch T0356171605100 is one of the expensive pieces from the company. Internet offerings for this timepiece are about $340. It comes with a croco-embossed black leather band connected to a stainless steel, 41-millimeter diameter face. The black dial houses luminous hour indicators and a tachymeter that gives second readings. Following are pros and cons of this wonderful Tissot timepiece.