Check out this article: Best Dress Watches for Men Under $200
- Case – This timepiece comes with a round case made from stainless steel. It has a diameter of 40 mm and thickness of 7 mm. Attached on the side is a silver tone corrugated crown to adjust the hands.
- Band – It features a silver tone five link bracelet with deployment clasp that has a double push button safety. It is made from stainless steel and it has a width 20 mm.
- Bezel – The watch showcases a silver tone stationary bezel made from stainless steel material.
- Dial – The white dial features silver tone hands and sweep seconds, black index hour markers and minute markers, date display at 3 o’clock, and glare proof sapphire crystal.
- Others – It has an analog display, water resistance depth of 99 feet, and Quartz movement.
Elegant and versatile
The feature that lifts this timepiece is the silver tone link bracelet that looks professional and tasteful. The crisp white dial on the other hand brightens up the entire piece. The silver creates a touch of contemporary style, while the black Roman numerals add a vintage feel it as well. Overall, it’s a simple yet beautiful watch that you can easily pair with just about anything. You can wear this to work, school, dinner out, and what not.
Having a simple dial allows you to easily keep the time since you won’t be distracted by the different textures or specs that are cramped in. Also, the details and background are perfectly contrasting against each other for optimum readability as well.
A timepiece should be a best friend that you could rely on at all times. Thus, it is very important that you are able to view the time even during low-light situations. With that being given, it would have been better if the markers and hands have luminosity on them.
Looking classy has never been this easy. This timepiece from Tissot has a sleek and crisp design that is absolutely pleasant the eyes. The performance of the watch is impeccable as well because of the high quality craftsmanship that was put into it.