Hands On Review – Tissot T0794272705700 PRS 516 Watch
- Band– 23 mm wide textured rubber Strap, a standard length with a foldover with a buckle for closure.
- Case– Stainless steel case of diameter: 45 mm and thickness: 16 mm, with anti-reflective sapphire crystal dial window.
- Dial– Features a textured dial, date window at 3 o’clock position, and trio chronograph sub-dials.
- Movement– Swiss-automatic movement, analog display.
- Water Resistant– A water resistance of 100 m or 330 feet.
- Weight– Weights 4.80 Ounces.
- A water resistance good enough for water activities such as swimming, snorkeling or scuba diving.
- A great outdoor watch with an anti-reflective sapphire crystal dial window.
- Features 30 minutes, 60 seconds, and 6-hour sub-dials with a date window at 3 o’clock position.
- Luminous hands and hour markers
- It does not have a rotating bezel like other Tissot timepieces.
- With a sporty look and the rubber strap, you can only wear the watch to a depth of 100 m. It would be better if it has a higher water resistance.
Tissot T0794272705700 PRS 516 Watch is the ultimate striking and reliable timepiece that not only have great functions, but also style to it. A great timepiece which you can use it for light water activities as well as outdoor activities, given that it has an anti-reflective sapphire crystal dial window which is able to keep glare away. It features a date window which is positioned at the 3 o’clock position with the three sub-dial display featuring 30 minutes, 60 minutes, and 6 hours indication. On the downside, unlike other Tissot Timepieces, this particular timepiece does not have a rotating bezel. A sporty look it has, however, it only has a water resistance of up to 100 m. It would have been better if it has a high water resistance.
Where To Buy The Tissot T0794272705700 PRS 516 Watch
Tissot T0794272705700 PRS 516 Watch: the ultimate striking and reliable timepiece with not only functions, but style too.