Hands On Review – Tissot T0864081605100 Swiss Automatic Watch
- Band– 22 mm wide Calfskin leather band, a standard length with a deployant clasp with push button.
- Case– Stainless steel case of diameter: 41 mm and thickness: 9.75 mm, with a scratch resistant sapphire crystal dial window featuring a skeleton case back.
- Dial– Date display at the 3 o’clock position. Automatic movement with a 80 hours power reserve.
- Movement- Analog display with Swiss-automatic movement.
- Water Resistant– Water resistance of up to 165 feet.
- Weight– Weights 2.88 Ounces.
- A water resistance great for daily water activities such as shower and splashes without having to worry that the watch will not function properly after light water activities.
- 80 hours power reserve.
- Classic design and suitable for dress attire/ formal events.
- The Calfskin leather band has a cheap feel to it given that $673.78 is paid for this timepiece.
- Although it is said to have anti-reflective sapphire crystal dial window, it does not seem to keep the glare out under the sun/ lights.
This automatic movement timepiece also has a 80-hour power reserve and also a scratch-resistant dial window which is great for those who are not careful with their timepieces. Being a dress watch, it has a slight water resistance of 165 feet, which in this case is not recommended to use it for sports activities however, it does not have problems when using it for a shower or accidental splashes. The downside to this particular timepiece would be that the calfskin leather seems of a lower quality especially when it is priced at $673.78.
Where To Buy The Tissot T0864081605100 Swiss Automatic Watch
Tissot T0864081605100 Swiss Automatic Watch truly represents an elegant yet laid back luxurious dress watch which every men should at least own one in their watch collection.