Hands On Review – Tissot Tradition Perpetual Calendar Men’s Watch T0636373603700
- High quality analog quartz mechanism
- White dial with rose gold tone Arabic numeral markers and hands (hour, minute, second)
- Features day, date, and month dials around the dial
- Sapphire crystal protects watch from scratch damages, as well as deflect light
- Stainless steel rose gold stationary bezel
- Buckle clasped dark brown leather strap; men’s standard length, 20 mm width
- 42 mm case diameter, 11.07 case thickness
- Water resistant up to 30 meters; can endure small splashes but not any kind of submersion
Trendy but not too flashy
It has the right set of complementary tones that it gives off a matured, professional look. Tissot Tradition Perpetual Calendar Rose Gold-plated Men’s Watch can be dressed down to any kind of outfit and worn to any occasion.
The leather strap has a comfortable snug fit and won’t snag on your skin. It can be easily adjusted to the size of your wrist.
Easy to read
Thanks to the color contrast hands and markers and large dial, you can effortlessly glance at the watch and see the time immediately.
Not entirely water resistant
The water resistance feature is merely just to protect the case from mall splashes, but not any kind of submersion.
Where To Buy The Tissot Tradition Perpetual Calendar Men’s Watch T0636373603700
Built with fascinating, complementary tones, Tissot Tradition Perpetual Calendar Rose Gold-plated Men’s Watch is utterly perfect for you and as a gift. It has a white dial with rose gold tone Arabic numeral markers and hands. It includes 2 continuous sub dials on the left and right of the face for the month and day, one on the bottom for the date. Anti-reflective sapphire protects the dial, and is surrounded by stainless steel rose gold tone bezel. Attached to this is a black buckle clasped leather strap.