Check out this article: 7 Premium Quality Watches You Can Own, Under $100
- Analog quartz mechanism
- White dial with black luminous filled hands and large Arabic numerals, with a tachymeter around the perimeter
- Features a small window for the date at the 6 o’clock location
- Mineral crystal prevents scratch damages
- Stainless steel stationary bezel and crown
- Durable calfskin leather, with contrasting stitches, buckle clasp closure; men’s standard length, 22 mm width
- 45 mm case diameter; 13.4 mm case thickness
- Water resistant up to 99 feet / 30 meters
Very classic and trendy
The color scheme is slightly vintage and remarkably versatile; it can go with any outfit, and in any occasion, or just for a simple day at work. It is also perfect as a gift.
Easy to read, easy to use
This watch is not overly sophisticated; it’s very simple and definitely user friendly. It has the right size of case and dial numbers.
All in one
It serves its purpose of being a watch plus give extra features such as the date window and the tachymeter.
Not entirely water resistant
Its water resistance only works against small splashes of water and rain, but not submersion and showering.
Date window is too small
They made the date window so small that you have to pull out a magnifying glass to see it.
Designed to be remarkable and fascinating to the every last bit of detail, Tommy Hilfiger 1790844 Stainless Steel Sport Watch with Leather Band assures the finest quality of materials and utter convenience for the user. It has the most easy to read dial, with large Arabic numerals and black markers, along with the tachymeter on the perimeter, and a small date window at the 6 o’clock location. Its leather strap is tightly and contrast sown, with buckle clasp for closure. Lastly, this timepiece prevents rain and splash damages.