- Analog quartz mechanism
- Black dial with white numeric markers and hands (hour, minute and second)
- Extra sub dials: day, date, month; built in tachymeter
- Dial built with mineral crystals to avoid scratch damages
- Buckle clasped comfortable leather strap; men’s standard length, 29 mm width
- 45 mm case diameter; 11 mm case thickness
- Water resistant up to 165 feet / 50 meters; appropriate for submersion and showering
Simple yet very fashionable
Tommy Hilfiger Men’s 1790859 Stainless Steel Watch with Leather Band is very versatile and can fit to any outfit you opt for. This timepiece can be worn on different major occasions, or at casual days at the mall, school, or work.
Multi-functional and convenient
Its extra sub dials are very admirable because you could see anything relating to time just by looking at your wristwatch.
Water resistant, leather is very durable
Though it’s made from leather, you won’t have to worry about creasing since the calfskin material is very compact and won’t be damaged easily. As of the case, it won’t absorb any moisture even if submerged in fluid.
For those who want to get the most of the timepiece, it’s really difficult to understand the user manual on how to adjust, and use the tachymeter.
ALSO CHECK OUT THESE AMAZING ARTICLES:
- Best Nautica Watches to Own
- Best Casio G-Shock Watches
- 2014 Cheapest Watch for Men (Good Quality)
- Best Swiss Legend Watches to Own for Men
- Best Watches to Own, Under $200 (for Men)
Tommy Hilfiger Men's 1790859 Stainless Steel Watch with Leather Band is a truly multi-functional watch that’s trendy at the same time. Aside from its analog quartz display, it features three other sub dials: day, date, and month, along with the tachymeter. It has a color contrast black dial with large white numeric markers and hands, making it easy to read and user friendly. Mineral crystals are used to make its scratchproof face window. It also features water resistance up to 165 feet, making it appropriate for showering or submersion.