Check out this article: Best Watches to Own, Under $200
- High quality analog quartz mechanism
- Black dial with color contrast white Arabic numeral markers and hands (hour, minute, second)
- Special features include: date window at 3 o’clock position, sub dials for day, date and year, tachymeter
- Stainless steel bracelet with deployment with push button clasp closure; men’s standard length, 29 mm width
- 45 mm case diameter, 11 mm case thickness
- Water resistant down to 165 feet; appropriate for showering and submersion, but not as deep as diving
Trendy and versatile
Tommy Hilfiger Men’s 1790860 Multi-Function Enamel Sport Watch is an incredible accessory that can go with any outfit, as well as in any occasion. The black and silver color scheme makes it very classy and fashionable.
Easy to read
Though the dial is loaded with features, it’s not crowded for you to see. The color contrast scheme serves you well.
As I said, the watch is loaded with functions. Aside telling time, it has the whole calendar on the dial.
It can be submerged in to meters of water, yet you won’t have to worry about water damages.
Not for small wrists
The watch needs to be resized if you have a small wrist.
Another fascinating timepiece by Tommy Hilfiger takes its place in the market, and a timepiece you’ll surely love: Tommy Hilfiger Men's 1790860 Multi-Function Enamel Sport Watch. It has a black dial with color contrast white Arabic numeral markers, and includes 3 sub dials for the month, day, and date. It also features a small date window and a tachymeter around the face perimeter. All these wonderful features are protected by mineral crystal, preventing all scratch damages. The entire product is made with stainless steel, complementing the water resistant feature.