Check out this article: Best Watches to Own Under $200
- High quality analog quartz mechanism
- Dark sun ray dial with color contrast markers and hands
- Special features include 3 sub dials for the day, date, and double dial
- Mineral crystal protects dial window from scratch damages
- Stainless steel bezel and crown
- Woven stainless steel bracelet with deployment clasp push button; men’s standard length, 22 mm width
- 44 mm case diameter, 13 mm case thickness
- Water proof down to 165 feet / 50 meters; appropriate for submersion but not as deep as diving
Unique and fashionable
Tommy Hilfiger Men’s 1790877 Stainless Steel Watch’s woven band makes it extraordinary. So extraordinary that it becomes so versatile that you could partner it up with any outfit from casual to formal, and can be worn to any occasion
Easy to read
The color contrast of the dial and markers makes it very easy to the watch wearer to read the time and use the 3 sub dials.
Entirely water resistant
The stainless steel band serves this watch’s water resistant feature, as it will not wear off unlike leather watches.
It’s pretty denser compared to normal watches, and the face may dangle away from you vision if you have a small wrist.
Always settle for a watch that you deserve – and that’s Tommy Hilfiger Men's 1790877 Stainless Steel Watch. It’s plated with a sun ray dial and metal colored Arabic numeral markers and hands. It features 3 sub dials that shows the day, date, and a mini 24 hour dial. Mineral crystal protects the case against scratch damages, and is surrounded with the stainless steel bezel. An here’s the best part: a woven deployment clasped strap. It’s uniquely eye-catching, and will amp up any outfit. This incredible timepiece is also waterproof down to 165 feet.