Check out this article: 2014 Best Watches to Own Under $500
- High quality analog quartz movement
- Black dial with Arabic numeral markers and hands (hour, minute, second) of the same color
- Special features include a small date window at the 6 o’clock position, a rotational bezel at the inner rim
- Mineral crystal protects the watch from scratch damages
- Black silicone tire tread band with buckle closure; men’s standard length, 22 mm width
- 46 mm case diameter, 12.5 mm case thickness
- Water resistant down to 165 feet / 50 meters; appropriate for submersion but not as deep as diving
Sleek and trendy
Tommy Hilfiger Men’s 1791008 Analog Display Quartz Black Watch is so versatile that you could wear to with any outfit. It can also be worn at many different occasions, especially business and formal.
The different functions are very reliable, and it’ always a major plus when watches do something more that tell the time.
Hard to use at certain light settings
The colors of the dial are not that in contrast with each other, so it’s difficult to read especially when you’re in a dark place.
The silicone band makes your wrist sweat especially if you wear it on a long period of time with a snug fit.
Undeniably sleek and trendy all throughout, Tommy Hilfiger Men's 1791008 Analog Display Quartz Black Watch is remarkably fit for those seeking a reliable, awesome gear. It has a black dial with Arabic numeral markers and hands of the same color. The dial includes a small date window at the 6 o’clock position, along with an inner rotational bezel. The tough, stainless steel bezel is attached to a tire tread, black silicone that gives a snug fit. Last but not the least; this entire timepiece is water proof down to hundreds of feet.