Also Check Out: Best Watches to Own for Men, Under $200
- Analog quartz mechanism
- White dial with gold Arabic numeral markers
- Includes 3 sub dials: day, month, and 24 hours display; 3 o’clock positioned window for the date
- Seconds marker at the face perimeter
- Built with mineral crystals to prevent watch from scratch damages
- Silver, stainless steel stationary bezel
- Buckle clasped calfskin leather; men’s standard length, 22 mm width
- 44 mm case diameter; 10.7 mm case thickness
- Water resistant up to 165 feet / 50 meters; appropriate for showering and submersion
Classic and elegant
This watch is absolutely trendy and fashionable especially because of its white and gold design, yet you can still wear it with any kind of outfit for the reason that it’s very versatile.
Convenient and multi-functional
Its sub dials and extra windows and markers is truly remarkable. The wearer won’t have to look at any gadget of such since this watch has it all.
You won’t have any problem with common water damages even if you submerge it. Also,the leather straps are extremely durable, so even if it is exposed with fluids it wouldn’t crease.
Difficult to read
There is not much contrast on the markers and dials, so you won’t expect to see the time instantly if you’re in a very bright or very dark area.
Tommy Hilfiger Men's 1710294 Stainless Steel and Leather Strap White Dial Watch is the watch for those who want a high-class, trendy accessory with the multi-functional property. Unlike common timepieces, this model also has – aside from the time – extra two sub dials for the date, day, and a second marker around the face’s perimeter. As of the eccentric design, its silver dials are marked with gold Arabic numerals. The case is entirely scratch proof, built with the finest mineral crystals. Best of all, this watch is appropriate for showering and submersion up to 165 feet.