Check out this article: 7 Premium Quality Watches You Can Own, Under $100
- Analog quartz mechanism
- Plated with shiny blue dial with tachymeter at the perimeter, silver hands and markers
- Small date window at 6 o’clock spot
- Mineral crystal protected case that prevents scratch damages
- Stainless steel silver band, with deployment clasp closure; men’s standard length, 22 mm width
- 43 mm case diameter; 11 mm case thickness
- Luminous filled markers and hands
- Water resistant up to 99 feet / 30 meters; not recommended for long exposure of water such as showering, especially submersion. Can only withstand rain and small splashes
Stunning and trendy
The blue dial is very unique, especially against the silver bracelet. Tommy Hilfiger Men’s 1710308 Classic Stainless Steel and Blue Dial Bracelet Watch is very versatile that you can wear it on any occasion.
Easy to read
The time is easy to read, because of the color contrast. It’s different for the date window, but we’ll get to that later.
Water resistance is kind of useless
It promises water resistance down to 99 feet, but it is not recommended, as it can only withstand splashes.
Date window is too small
You almost can’t see the date window. It should’ve been larger, as there is a large space. You might want to hold a magnifying glass to see it.
A truly remarkable, versatile timepiece that can be worn at any occasion, Tommy Hilfiger Men's 1710308 Classic Stainless Steel and Blue Dial Bracelet Watch has the right style and the finest materials for its wearer. It features a stunning blue dial and color contrasted silver markers that portray unique design. Attached to the mineral crystal protected case is a stainless steel deployment clasped silver bracelet, with men’s standard length to fit for all sizes. It also has a water resistant feature that prevents common water damages up to 99 feet.