Also Check Out: Best Watches to Own for Men, Under $200
- Analog quartz mechanism
- Jet black dial with white markers and minute and hour hands
- Includes a date window at 3 o’clock position
- Built with mineral crystal that prevents case from scratch damages
- Buckle clasp calfskin leather; men’s standard length, 22 mm width
- 44 mm case diameter; 9.6 mm case thickness
- Water resistant up to 165 feet / 50 meters; appropriate for showering and submersion
Sleek and very elegant
Its color scheme provides a stunning look for the wearer. It is versatile that it can fit with any outfit you opt for, in any occasion.
The mineral crystal and the leather is truly remarkable. With proper care, Tommy Hilfiger Men’s 1710330 Stainless Steel and Black Leather Watch may last you a life time.
Multi-functional and convenient
The date window is a plus when it comes to usage.
Provides maximum comfort
Thanks to the calfskin leather strap it is very comfortable on the wrist, no irritating feeling.
Whole watch is not water resistant
Though it is promised that it’s waterproof, submersion is not recommended because of the leather straps. It would result in deterioration, so better keep it away from underwater exposure.
If you’re looking for a perfect gift – may it be your partner, your son, your father -- Tommy Hilfiger Men's 1710330 Stainless Steel and Black Leather Watch is the perfect timepiece to gift. You can trust the Tommy Hilfiger brand as they guarantee durability and eccentric design to the very last bit. It has color contrast dial with white markers, and durable mineral crystal to avoid scratch damages. Also, expect to get most of what you pay for because of its remarkable features: an extra window for the date and water resistance up to 165 feet!