- Analog quartz mechanism
- Black dial with color contrast hands and oversized markers
- Luminous filled hands
- 4 o’clock position date window
- Mineral crystal seal protects watch from scratch damages
- 46 mm case diameter; 10 mm case thickness
- Textured black buckle-clasped band; men’s standard length, 23 mm width
- Water resistant up to 165 feet / 50 meters; appropriate for showering and submersion
Simple yet trendy
It has a very casual color scheme that makes it versatile to wear with any outfit, on any occasion; simple mall trips or even big events.
Glow in the dark
Its luminous filled hand makes it very convenient at night, or even at dark areas.
Easy to read
Good thing it has oversized number markers that makes it very user friendly, in addition to the large face.
The whole watch is water resistant, not only the case but also the straps (made of silicone). You won’t have to worry about common water damages.
Easy to adjust
It has a properly large adjustment with grip textured surface.
I won’t recommend wearing it very tight, because the last thing you want to feel is moisture under the watch straps.
ALSO CHECK OUT THESE AMAZING ARTICLES:
- Best Nautica Watches to Own
- Best Casio G-Shock Watches
- 2014 Cheapest Watch for Men (Good Quality)
- Best Swiss Legend Watches to Own for Men
- Best Watches to Own, Under $200 (for Men)
Launched its first line of men’s wear since high school 1969, Tommy Hilfiger concocted an extravagant collection of bold timepieces. One of it is Tommy Hilfiger Men's 1790708 Stainless Steel Watch; its very functional face along with oversized markers and hands is attached to a simple yet satisfying designed silicone band. It also features a date window, thus adding more function for the wearer. Best of all, this watch can be used in dark areas as its luminous filled hands, plus a water resistant feature that allows you to wear it while swimming.