- It’s amazing how this rose gold watch is not only a sight to look at, but a very functional watch! Made of quality quartz movement that’s sure to be your companion for years, you will never regret buying this watch. Ever.
- Need I rub it in even more? The material is rose gold stainless steel, meaning, well, it’s not a problem if you get it dirty, because it’s easily washable! Yes, I know it’s hard to believe, but you just have to say goodbye to that cheap-o thing you call a device that tells the time, but really just disposable the moment you get ketchup on it.
- The stainless steel case and bracelet isn’t just for advertising. It’s really a water-resistant watch up to 99 feet! Can you think of all the possibilities? That means you can wear this watch even when you’re playing a sport (duh, it’s a sport watch), cooking meals, or just casually walking under the rain (because that’s perfectly normal).
- It’s oversized too. So if you want to give it to grandma or if you’re just one of us four-eyed geniuses, worry no more. No more squinting down your wrist for about thirty seconds just to realize that you’re already late for work or late for your date who you might as well ditch. Nah, I’m just kidding, it’s a trendy oversized watch that you can wear with anything. Or nothing, because you can wear it while you take a shower and all.
- The three smaller faces are added functions you’ll love. It tells the month (in their number equivalent), date, and day of the week.
- You might get a little disappointed about the rose gold plating. After a few months of daily grind, the rose gold plating might wear off. Be extra careful about tarnishing especially when you’re on a sweaty-minaj like me. In some areas, the warranty of the watch will not cover the strap.
- This watch is also not for the people who can’t be bothered by chunky, heavy watches. Oversized means it’s a little on the heavy side, which means it’s not something you can just ignore.
- Although this watch is an eye-catching fashion statement on its own, there might be days when you just don’t feel like it can go with anything. Rose gold is on the pink side of the color wheel, so best to contrast it with blue or nice neutral hues.
Want a watch that’s shiny, but not so yellow that you’re mistaken to have artificial hepatitis? For the women out there, here’s a refreshing rose gold tone to embellish your hands! Not to be mistaken as a dainty watch that can’t be worn anywhere else outside your Sunday brunch with the kids or with friends, this rose gold watch from Tommy Hilfiger is a sport watch too!