- This Tommy Hilfiger women’s watch is made of quartz movement which assures not only of the quality of the whole design, but quality in time-telling as well. Now there’s a watch that’s both functional and classy.
- The stainless steel case and bracelet is something to die for! Made of chain link stainless steel, you can always have one or two links removed to fit you (and keep the rest for when you want to add those links again! The stainless steel case makes sure that the quartz movement is safely protected from harm.
- You may wonder what keeps the watch from getting scratches—well, here’s your answer, it’s durable mineral crystal. It protects your watch from whatever sharp edges you may find yourself bumping against.
- This Tommy Hilfiger watch isn’t called a sport tank for no reason at all—it’s a water-resistant watch that can be submerged even up to 99 feet! How awesome is that? No you can wear something under water while you’re swimming with the fishes, and still wear for the semi-formal dinner after!
- The face of the watch is very intricate too. The background is made of a monogram Tommy Hilfiger logo material. The hands (the minute and second hands) are both red at their tips, so you won’t have to squint down your watch at broad daylight when it’s hard to see the contrast between the off-white background and silver hands.
- The watch is a little oversized. Perfect for those girls who are into the oversized watch trend.
- If you’re looking for a watch that will not swallow your wrist, then this watch is not for you. You may get bothered by how big the watch is when worn.
- What may bother some people who are into the oversized watch trend is that although this watch is big, it weighs just like a bracelet. It’s made of stainless steel and not silver, so the lighter material makes it short of your heavy expectations. Then again, some of you may also find this to be an advantage.
- Unlike some fashion watches, this Tommy Hilfiger sporty women’s watch doesn’t have any crystal accents. Well, that’s because it is really a sporty watch in fashionable clothing. If you’re one who won’t really get much from the water-resistant feature of the watch, then I would suggest looking at other watches that are fashion-geared rather than sport-geared.
- Lastly, if you’re giving this as a gift, then I suggest that you bring it to a watch repair shop yourself to have it altered. It may be a little let-down to be given a gift and not being able to wear it immediately, so go the extra mile.
This boxy Tommy Hilfiger Women’s watch is a mix of sporty and casual. A stainless steel waterproof watch that you can wear even after a game, and scratch proof so you won’t have to worry about where you swing your arms.