One does not have to be a pilot to experience aviation. Here is a watch inspired by navigation and what’s inside the cockpit to take your timekeeping experience to the next level. Embracing aesthetics, durability and reliability, no doubt this watch is matchless and outstanding.
- Case– This Torgoen watch features a 45mm in diameter and 13mm thick stainless steel case, which is made from a high grade 316L stainless steel.
- Dial– On the center rests the delightful cream-tone dial. The dial is embellished with index hour markers and Arabic numerals to mark minutes in five increments. The inner dial is meanwhile marked with the 12-hour Arabic numeral format. A date counter is found at the three o’clock position of the watch. The entirety of the dial is protected by a mineral glass.
- Band– The metallic case holding the gorgeous dial is designed with a solid five-link stainless steel bracelet.
- Movement– T34203 is powered by a Swiss made Ronda 515S.2 quartz movement.
- Water resistance– It is protected by a water resistance of up to 300 feet or 10 ATM.
Torgoen is known for its aviation or pilot-inspired watch designs. But unlike other watches, this watch displays a minimalistic design. The cream dial is accented with Arabic numeral markers and hour indices. The fancy cream-colored dial, meanwhile, completes the sophisticated look of the dial. It is straightforward, yet very classy. The elegance of the face of the dial is enhanced by the metallic case and silver bracelet. This watch, therefore, makes a great piece for any occasion. And because it comes with a unique and remarkable aviation design, the watch can effortlessly catch anyone’s attention without you even exerting any effort.
When choosing what piece to get, it is important to consider the durability of the watch. The good news is that Torgoen T34203 is an ideal watch if you are seeking for longevity- a great feature for the adventurous and the fearless. It is built with solid high grade 316L stainless steel case, while the bracelet is made from high grade solid link stainless steel. These two actually play a vital role, because at most, durability entails versatility. Moreover, the face of the watch is protected by a super hardened K1 mineral glass that prevents scratches.
Aside from being durable, this watch is also made up of other key features that support the piece’s reliability. It operates through Swiss Quartz movement, known as among the most reliable in timekeeping. Because Swiss quartz watches use battery, it is cost efficient and easy to maintain. It also comes with a date window at the three o’clock position to keep the watch multifunctional. Furthermore, it is backed by a water resistance of up to 300 feet or 10 ATM, ideal for everyday use and even for snorkeling or swimming.
The Torgoen T34203 however has some disadvantages. First, while being minimalist, this watch has contains several figures on the dial. Second, because the watch is powered by Swiss quartz movement through a battery, this will require you to check on the life of the battery to ensure accuracy and timekeeping. Also, you have to replace battery every one or two years, which entails additional cost and effort. Lastly, this watch costs higher than others.
What’s in the Box
Check out our full Interview with Benzi Rosenski, Founder of Torgoen