- Most sport watches nowadays do not have an analog display—not this one. it has an analog display coupled with digital date that will never make you late anywhere. For that important game, or that date afterwards, you’ll never be late nor lost in what day it is.
- The strap of the watch offers a nice contrast between silicone material and metal. There’s a nice accent as well of smooth surface and ridges, which looks great with anyone.
- What could make you feel even more in control than a daily alarm, timer, and backlight? Nothing. This very affordable watch has you covered from the moment you wake up until you end your day. it’s nice how these added functions are digital, a great contrast with the analog display.
- The seconds hand offers a great contrast against the silver brushed background. It is in red, you won’t have to squint to look where it is.
- What sports watch wouldn’t be complete without a waterproof function, right? Whether you’re into football, swimming, or basketball, this watch is definitely something you can wear all throughout the day.
- For a watch that’s packed with functions, this watch is amazingly lightweight. It’s the type of wear it and forget it that you’ve been looking for.
- One problem I’m seeing with this watch is that the red color of the seconds hand should have been put on the minute and hour hand instead. Since the watch already has a digital timer, you wouldn’t need the seconds hand anymore.
- The watch has may too many dials on the sides, sticking out awkwardly. It has one on the left, and another three on the right side. The watch is big, so if you have a big wrist, I worry that these may become bothersome.
- When you look closely in the face of the watch, you’ll see that the mini faces beside the numbers 3, 6, and 9 actually overlap the numbers. Maybe it’s part of the design, but for me, it really looks like the numbers and windows were not measured before it was assembled, resulting into something like that.
- Yes, the watch has a backlight, but the lack of contrast between the face and hands can be a problem when you’re out in daylight, and you only have a few seconds to spare to look at the time.
- At some point, you’ll notice that the analog seconds doesn’t match the digital seconds, when you use the timer. It might just be the batteries, but if you keep getting this problem with this watch, then you’d have to go to a watch repair shop to have the seconds match.
An affordable, yet very sporty watch that provides functionality as well, this US Polo Sport watch is a great buy.