Check out this article: 7 Cheap Designer Watches You Can Afford
- Case – The round 42 mm wide and 8 mm thick case and fixed bezel are made with stainless steel.
- Dial – The black-tone dial, protected by sapphire crystal, features silver Roman numerals and stick hour markers and hands. It also has a date display at its 3 o’clock position.
- Band – The black leather calfskin watchstrap, 19.5 mm wide, has a deployment buckle for closure.
- Movement – This watch is powered with Swiss quartz movement.
- Water Resistance – It has a water resistance of 165 feet or 50 meters.
- Silver and black certainly blend well with one another producing a classy and versatile timepiece. So whether it’s for work, business or formal events, it will look perfect on you and you’ll certainly not need any other accessories, as this timepiece alone will help you stand out.
- The dial is very clean and easy to read so with just one glance, you’ll get the information you need. Furthermore, the anti-glare and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal produces a better and clearer view of the dial.
- Thanks to the Swiss quartz movement behind this watch, accurate timekeeping is one feature you can enjoy.
- Considering that it only provides time and date, some buyers find this timepiece quite expensive.
- The hands and hour markers are non-luminous so the readability of the dial during low light conditions might be difficult.
- It doesn’t have minute markers and other features that are necessary for some users.
- Since it comes with leather straps, exposure to water should be minimized to avoid ruining the quality of the leather.
Reward yourself with a classy and durable timepiece by purchasing this Versace Men's VFI010013 "Apollo" Stainless Steel Casual Watch with Leather Band. It’ll surely be worth buying!