Hands On Review – Victorinox Swiss Army Men’s 241421 Dive Master Watch
- Case – This timepiece features a round stainless steel case that has a diameter of 43 mm. Attached on the right side are two push buttons and corrugatedcrown.
- Band – It also comes with an adjustable black bracelet that encloses through a buckle clasp. It is made from rubber and has a width of 12 mm.
- Bezel – The watch has a black unidirectional bezel made from stainless steel. It has large white and gunmetal markings all over.
- Dial – It features a black dial with luminous hands and hour markers. It also has minute markers that come in three hues, two chronograph sub-dials, date display at 6 o’clock, and anti-reflective sapphire window.
- Others – The watch has an analog display, water resistance depth of 1640 feet, and quartz movement.
Perfect for diving
This watch as luminosity all over the vital components in the dial, so you’ll definitely be able to view the time underwater. The unidirectional bezel also helps you measure elapsed time so you can be reminded of how much oxygen remains in your tanks. The rubber strap also provides extra comfort and mobility amidst marine pressure. Meanwhile, the glare-proof window ensures clarity and visibility so you don’t have to find the right angle where your headlight wouldn’t reflect on it.
Sporty and decent looking
Since the design is quite athletic and casual, you can definitely wear this timepiece around town while doing some errands and what not. The all black ensemble is easy to pair with just about anything.
Absence of numeral markers
Some individuals prefer having numbers on the dial in order to eliminate misreadings because of poor eyesight and what not.
Where To Buy The Victorinox Swiss Army Men’s 241421 Dive Master Watch
If your looking for a great diver's watch that you can also sport around town, then this model from Victorinox is highly recommended. It has all these amazing specs that will help you have a successful dive each and every time.