- Accent and Color: Aside from the studs in the sub-dial, sixty-six (66) genuine Swarovski crystals adorn the round bezel of the VC/5049RGTT. The watch in its entirety, has a rose-gold tone dial and center links, and a gunmetal case and link bracelet. The center links sport the signature pyramid stud design used in Camuto products.
- Dimensions: The VC/5049RGTT’s case is 11.5 mm thick and 38 mm in diameter.
- Band: Is stainless steel link bracelet is 18 mm wide, and long enough to fit most women’s wrists. It is secured by a deployment clasp with a push-button.
- Display and Case: This watch uses black Roman numerals to mark all hours, and a second dial rests at the six o’clock position. Its stationary bezel and mineral crystal hold together the case and its inner mechanics.
- Movement and other features: The Vince Camuto Women’s VC/5049RGTT Swarovski Crystal Accented Gunmetal and Rose Gold-Tone Bracelet Watch runs on Japanese quartz movement. It is water resistant up to 99 feet or 30 meters.
Bold, not Brazen
True to the Vince Camuto signature style, the VC/5049RGTT Swarovski Crystal Accented Gunmetal and Rose Gold-Tone Bracelet Watch is neither too flashy nor cheap-looking. It is everything but that. The Swarovski crystals and rose gold tones add the classy feel to the watch, while the pyramid studs and gunmetal color add the spunk and edgy feel to it. Such combination serves as a perfect balance to suit many tastes.
Since the VC/5049RGTT incorporates the mechanics of Japanese quartz movement, you are assured that time is measured accurately, and would only have to change batteries for a relatively acceptable period of time.
Some people would think that a deployment clasp with a push-button would be cool to have in a watch just because it is not common. I’d like to think otherwise. This is not quite safe and hassle-free, as the push-button can cause the lock to be easily released. You’d probably be locking your bracelet at least three times a day if you have the habit of flexing your wrists.
Since the Swarovski crystals are lined up almost at the very edge of the bezel, there is a big chance that one or a few of them would fall out, especially if you accidentally bang your hand or wrist into a hard surface.
The Vince Camuto line of products are both sophisticated and edgy, especially with their signature use of pyramid studs. The Vince Camuto Women's VC/5049RGTT Swarovski Crystal Accented Gunmetal and Rose Gold-Tone Bracelet Watch is but one example of how they execute this flawlessly.