- Case– Xeno Men’s Architect Watch comes with a 48mm in length and 35mm in width surgical grade 316L stainless steel case that is 8mm in thick.
- Dial– The curved-tank case features a black guilloche dial with raised silver rim around the inner dial found at the center of the watch. The outer portion of the dial is embellished with silver-tone Roman numeral hour markers. Meanwhile, the inner dial is accented with 5’s numerical minute markers as well as the date window at the six o’clock position. The case, including the dial, is protected by double-curved Sapphire crystal glass.
- Band– This watch is designed with 20mm wide black genuine crocodile leather adjustable band with fold-over clasp with safety device and two push pieces as closure.
- Movement– It is powered by ETA 2000-1 automatic self-wind movement, which has 20 jewels and 40 hours power reserve.
- Water resistance– It also boasts of its 50 meters or 165 feet water resistance.
Get hooked with this statement watch that definitely brings you to the ancient Acropolis in Greece- the inspiration of this beautiful watch. A combination of the classic and the modern, this Xezo Men’s Architect Watch is inspired by the magnificent Erechtheum Temple in Greece. True to its name, the opposite sides of the case signify the temple’s facades. The rectangular bar with small squares at the top and bottom of the case, meanwhile, is a resemblance of the shrine’s porch supported by ethereal sculpted figures. Not only is this watch an elegant piece, but above all, it is one that tells stories. This is just beyond beautiful.
To make it even more special, this Xezo Mens Architect Swiss Made Curved Automatic Watch is matched with genuine black crocodile leather. The leather strap makes this a comfortable piece, from day to night. To maximize comfort, this watch is also very light with adjustable band.
To top it all off, this watch is a great buy because of its functionality, thereby making it a reliable watch for any man who values performance as much as style. First, this watch is powered by ETA 2000-1 mechanical, auto-winding movement for accurate timekeeping. It has also 20 jewels and 40 hours power reserve. This watch is also designed with Incabloc shock-absorber device. Another thing is that it has a date window to keep you reminded not only with the time but also of the date. Moreover, it is a water-resistant for up to 165 feet or 50 meters. To improve its durability, the watch is safeguarded by a double-curved scratch proof Sapphire crystal glass.
The Xezo Mens Architect Swiss Made Curved Automatic Watch has also some disadvantages. First, while this watch is an elegant and interesting piece, the silver embellishment on both sides of the case might hurt some people’s wrists who have active lifestyle. Second is that the watch is designed with the minute markers inside the inner rim of the dial. This becomes a disadvantage for older men who have difficulty in seeing small details on the watch. Another disadvantage is that to fully maximize the functionality of this watch especially its power reserve, you have to wear it always to keep it running accurately.
Who doesn’t love the picturesque ancient Acropolis in Greece? Yes, I know you wanted to go there. We all do. But no worries, you can experience the beauty of Acropolis as much as you want to. Thanks to the Xezo Mens Architect Swiss Made Curved Automatic Watch. Resembling the spectacle of Acropolis is this fashionable, comfortable and reliable timepiece.