- Case– Xezo Architect 2001 LD features a 31 x 41mm curved, rectangular polished surgical 316L stainless steel case.
- Dial– The case comes with a natural black mother of pearl range with blue, green and red overtones. It is accented with gray-tone hands and Austrian clear crystals and polished gold-tone hour markers. The entire dial is protected by Sapphire crystal glass.
- Band– This watch is designed with 18mm wide black genuine leather strap and steel folding clasp as closure.
- Water resistance– Powered by Swiss-made ETA 902.002 Quartz movement, this piece is a water resistant of up to 50 meters or 165 feet.
- Warranty— It is backed with one year manufacturer’s warranty against defects in workmanship and parts.
Thanks to the paramount beauty and classical architecture of the ancient Greece that we have this remarkably stunning piece from Xezo. The Architect 2001 LD is inspired by the Erechtheum Temple in Acropolis, Athens- one of the most significant, if not the most, structures in Greece. The classical beauty of the temple can be seen in all sides of the watch case. On the top and bottom, you’ll see seven rectangular see-troughs, which resemble the temple’s porch. Meanwhile, on both sides, rest reverse columns, which mirror the temple’s facades. Moreover, the black mother of pearl dial with overtones of blue, green and red also conveys a story- something that will remind you of both dreams and reality. The dial is embellished with Australian crystals and matched with a black leather strap in reptile pattern. This watch is great for people who value stories, meaning, colors, architecture and art.
Versatile and Comfortable
What is absolutely charming with this watch is that it is made for anyone, regardless of sex and gender. Not only is it naturally versatile, but it even promotes the same. Because of its color and style, this piece will make a great ensemble for any outfit. And speaking of comfort, since this watch is crafted with leather strap, it is lighter and allows your skin to breathe.
You think we’re done? Not yet! Did I say that this majestic watch is more than just its gorgeous face? Yes, you’ve read it right. This timepiece crafted with a surgical grade 316L stainless steel case and scratch resistant Sapphire crystal to make it ultimately durable and still look new everyday. With its 50m or 165ft water resistance, this piece can withstand rain and splash of water. And while it only supports the basic hour and minute functions, it absolutely does great at that with the Swiss made ETA movement guaranteed with long battery life so you get nothing less than precision.
This Xezo Unisex Architect Swiss Made Watch. Natural Black Mother-of-Pearl. 5ATM WR has also some disadvantages. First, this watch does not have seconds hand and minute markers. Second, you have to be careful in getting the right fit of this watch as the reverse columns on the side might hurt your wrists when it gets too tight especially when pulling your hands towards your arms. Lastly, you need to maintain a good lighting to read the time accurately as it does not come with luminous features, but hopefully the crystals will help.
After weeks or months of hard work, why not treat yourself to the nearest watch shop for an amazing piece that will definitely inspire you everyday to work harder and happier. This Xezo Unisex Architect Swiss Made Watch. Natural Black Mother-of-Pearl. 5ATM WR is a spectacular view you would love to see everyday. It’s like seeing Greece in the most convenient way.