Check out this article: 7 Cheap Luxury Watches You Can Afford
- Case – The round case, 42 mm wide and 13 mm thick, and its stationary bezel are made with stainless steel.
- Dial – The black dial, covered with a sapphire crystal, features silver and black stick markers and hands. It comes with three sub dials displaying 30 minute, 12 hour and 60 second with a date display and a tachymeter scale at its outer rim.
- Band – The black crocodile leather watchstrap, 21 mm wide, comes with a buckle for closure.
- Movement – This watch is powered by automatic movement.
- Water resistance – It comes with a water resistance of 330 feet or 100 meters.
- The all black and silver design of this timepiece allows the user to easily pair it with almost any attire – casual, formal, business, and even sports wear without falling short in elegance and masculinity.
- This timepiece certainly offers the right amount of features that is necessary for its user. Besides providing time, it has date display, three sub dials, a tachymeter scale with a great water resistance enough to use the watch during water activities like swimming and snorkeling.
- This Zenith timepiece assures its users that it’s built to last for decades thanks to its high quality materials from stainless steel case and bezel, sapphire crystal, to its crocodile leather strap.
- Although this watch has a lot to offer to its user, some men still consider this timepiece expensive, as there are other watches that can offer the same features at a much affordable price.
- This Zenith timepiece weighs around 1 pound, which can be considered heavy by some users causing them distraction when worn.
- Exposure to water, even sweat or moist has to be avoided as this can eventually damage the leather strap.
Elegant, functional, masculine and durable. These are just some of the words that describes this Zenith Men's 03.2040.400/21.c496 El Primero 36'000 VPH Black Sunray Patterned Chronograph Dial watch, which is certainly a must have in every watch collection.