- Stainless steel casing inclusive of an elegant black or brown-colored crocodile leather watch strap
- Permanent stainless steel grooved ring that holds the glass watch face
- The face of the watch is silver-colored with skeleton display
- Has glowing hands and index markers of hours and minutes
- Has tachymeter scale surrounding the rim
- It has an analog face with displayed sub-dials indicating power reserve and thirty minutes. The watch’s dial shows the time with distinctive watch face, plated with rhodium, with hand markers for hours, minutes, and second. The chronograph hand in the middle, the thirty-minute hand, as well as the hand for the power reserve displays a blue-tinged finish.
- Automatic movement
- Has sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the two sides and is resistant to scratches. The casing at the rear displays the complexities of the movement through the see-through sapphire glass.
- Water resistant to 100 meters under the sea
- The dial opening shows movement at 36,000 vibrations every hour or ten vibrations per second. The system used is renowned in the realm of the study of time being the most superior movement. Its vibrations are twenty-five percent higher as compared with other movements nowadays. The mechanism of other watches is only eight vibrations in a second.
- This device provides fifty whole hours of power reserve.
- This timepiece is greatly esteemed for its superior performance and reliability.
- It has an open concept. This shows the technological expertise of the creators and designers of this watch. The creators were able to show the controlling aspect of the movement. They shifted it to ten o’clock on the interface of the mechanism.
- The skeleton display shows accurate detailing such as the plate with rhodium plating, superimposed small grains in a circle and cut away bridges, architectural ornamentation adorns oscillating weight.
This watch indicates that it is water resistant up to 100 meters deep in the ocean. However, some people who have water resistant wristwatches attempt to try out the depth rates that are blatantly shown on the watch’s dial, which in this case is100 meters. It seems astoundingly deep since other watches are water resistant up to thirty meters only. The issue with most watches, this may be construed as accurate. Prior to diving activities, it is important to know firsthand the way creators themselves categorize depth ratings to avoid unnecessary inconveniences.
This Zenith Men’s 03.2080.4021/01.C494 Chronomaster Open Power Reserve Silver Dial Watch has been made in four separate variants. One is with steel casing inclusive of a black or silver watch face. Another has an eighteen karat rose-colored gold casing or with a rose gold steel casing with watch face of silver sun-burst. Whichever type is chosen, any one of these is a truly great investment.
Zenith is more than delighted to present Zenith Men's 03.2080.4021/01.C494 Chronomaster Open Power Reserve Silver Dial Watch. This luxury sport watch is the new superior wristwatch added to the label’s iconic watches. This watch represents an exceptional coming together of watch making traditions and audacious modern design.